28th June 2022
Asalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu
Thank you very much for your support, cooperation, and partnership working with us to give our children the best opportunity to learn, grow and develop academically, spiritually, emotionally, and physically. We thank Almighty immensely for all His blessings bestowed upon us and for making 2022 a successful experience for both staff and students.
PARENT-TEACHER MEETING FOR PRIMARY AND HIGH SCHOOL
We would like to invite you to attend our Face-to-Face Parent Meeting scheduled at Parafield Campus (for both Primary & Secondary students) on Thursday 7th July 2022. We are having the meetings at Parafield to make it easier for ALL parents to attend. It is imperative that you meet your children’s teachers as we are halfway through the year. The term break is a good opportunity for you to follow through with any recommendations made by the teachers to support your children with their learning.
Appointments can be made using the following link: https://www.picktime.com/gardencollegePTI
- Separate bookings MUST be made for Primary and High school.
- Appointments to meet the teachers will be on a first-come first-served basis throughout all class levels. Book your appointments close together.
- NO children will be allowed at school – staff are not available to supervise them.
- COVID Safety Rules still apply – Parents are asked not to gather whilst waiting for appointments.
- Adhere to the 10-minute time allocated and proceed to your next appointment (during the last 2 minutes).
- Late or missed appointments will be forfeited.
- If you are unwell, please call to arrange for a phone appointment.
The last day of Term 2 will be on Wednesday 6th July 2022.
Term 3 will commence on Tuesday 26th July 2022.
May Allah (SWT) Bless us with an enjoyable break and a Blessed Eid.
Dr Ahdielah Edries
ATTACHED: PDF copy of this Letter with Booking Instructions.